Product Manager EMEA
Our customer, Oliver Healhcare Packaging is a highly innovative global player in the field of special
packaging for medical devices, ranging from disposables to medical instruments used in operating rooms.
The company specifically meets and exceeds the high-quality requirements that are set in the Healthcare Sector.
The demand for its products is permanently increasing and its market area is rapidly growing.
As Regional Product Manager you will be responsible for managing key products that are critical to the success of Oliver Healthcare Packaging in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for driving the business forward with existing product lines. In addition, the role will provide insight into regional product strategy to help set strategic direction of the business and support the regional commercial execution of that strategy.
Your primary responsibilities
- You will conduct technology assessments to determine opportunities to strengthen the regional product portfolio.
- Taking care of the regional product portfolio roadmap and align core products across the organization to streamline activities associated with sales training, collateral materials, customer service and operations
- You provide input to the Global Sourcing Council regarding portfolio strategy and global market requirements for existing and future customers.
- Leading commercialization activities as necessary for new/revised products.
- You identify sales and marketing trends to make recommendations for enhancing penetration into regional market.
- Designing and owning an effective and creative marketing collateral program to arm regional commercial team with best-in-class technical materials to maintain strong brand equity.
- You Support product lifecycle management (PLM) design and implementation through New Product Innovation, acquisitions, and material changes.
- Identifying and analyzing problem statements for healthcare segments in region.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a marketing professional or product specialist in the Packaging or Healthcare Business and you ready for your next professional challenge, we are open to make contact with you, especially if your recognize yourself in the keywords below:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering of Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years experience and proven track record in (Medical) Packaging Engineering or Healthcare.
- Ability to focus on the changing needs of our internal and external customer.
- Self-starter that can work independently with limited direction.
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Driven to grow revenue through the design and launch of product campaigns.
- Ability to apply analytical, creative, and leadership skills in the development of the product portfolio that generate revenue growth.
- Ability to convert technical knowledge into sound communication to internal team members to drive alignment around the product portfolio.
- Prepared to travel (10 – 20%)
- You are living in the Benelux or Germany
- Oliver offers you a great challenge within a dynamic fast growing international organization with short lines of communication and an excellent working atmosphere.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally, while having the freedom to independently shape your position and future within Oliver. Growth to marketing manager EMEA is one of the possibilities.
- A more than competitive salary and a tailor-made package of fringe benefits.
De werving voor deze functie verloop via Stratiqs. Voor meer informatie, neem contact op met Rogier Princen, firstname.lastname@example.org.