Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB (publ), develops and sells the TRANBERG® |Thermal Therapy System including specially designed sterile disposable products for the minimally invasive treatment of cancerous tumours, in accordance with regulatory approvals in EU and USA. The products are marketed for image-guided laser ablation (FLA, LITT) and for treatment with imILT®, the company’s interstitial thermotherapy with a potentially immune stimulating effect. CLS is headquartered in Lund, Sweden and has subsidiaries in Germany and Irvine, CA. At the moment we are strongly expanding our business in Europe.
Clinical Application Specialist
Our link between technology and the customer
Within our team you become the most important clinical link between technology, development and the customer. By on-site demonstration, training and coaching the customer and keeping software and technology up to date, you teach our customers to use our systems optimal. As linking pin between the customer and our developers your feedback contributes significantly to further improvement of our systems.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct on-site installations with our customers and sales force.
- Represent CLS during MRI image-guided ablations to provide technical assistance.
- Assist the customer in software issues.
- Act as the primary CLS customer liaison for repair and technical issues and build strong relationship.
- Provide timely information to the sales team regarding customer concerns, issues and market opportunities.
- Manage field complaint activity through to full resolution.
- Educate and train physicians and hospital personnel on technical matters relating to our image guided ablation products and equipment.
- Provide a clinical resource for surgeons, clinicians, nurses and others being trained.
- Update customers on best practices, shortcuts and suggestions, as appropriate.
- Participate in in-house sponsored customer training at designated sites.
- Provide training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel (train the trainer).
- Represent CLS during evaluations and demonstrations involving our products by attending cases and instructing the surgical team during clinical procedures, as directed by one over manager.
- Introduce and/or demonstrate more complex, new image-guided ablation products and applications to physicians and hospital staff.
- Demonstrate image guided ablation products within technical suites, workshops or during major national meetings or conferences.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a medical professional (Bsc/Msc) with a clinical background (Operating room or Radiology knowledge and experience)and do you like to integrate a customer’s team and coach them to improve their performance?
Do you also have the ambition to take an important role in the further development of technology for cancer control, than we would like to get in touch with you.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and training skills.
- Ability to interact with multinational employees on different hierarchy levels
- Goal oriented, reliable, and extremely well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to be work independently and work through projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and high technical attitude.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Prior experience with Computer Assisted Surgery/ablation preferred.
- Knowledge of general surgery procedures and environment (Operating room) preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Occasional work/travel will be required on the weekend with advance notice.
What can you expect from CLS
At CLS you will become part of a small international team of passionate experts who share the passion to save lives with ever advancing technology. Joining our team means more than a job. Our team is growing, our technology is growing, which will accelerate the growth of your career. With the knowledge and experience you bring into our team, this position is a stepstone to the next steps in your career within CLS.
If you are interested and would like to come and talk about your options, please contact Rogier Princen (06-83164110).